- Canadians. They spell favorite with a u. It just cracks me up. Plus their accents.
- Brits. They have awesome accents.
- That sticky stuff you use to put up posters. Not tape, that stuff that looks like putty.
- Skeletoes. They’re so amusing and feety.
- NOT Juliana.
- Friendship tokens. I mean this in the sense of bracelets and necklaces, things that make it known that you love someone to the public.
- Mrs. Hughes and Mrs. Hitchcock when presenting a Knowledge Issue today.
- NOT this school’s WiFi.
- Cats. They do the silliest things.
I may or may not add to this later.